To the Sherman & Ruth Weiss Community Library in Hayward,
With your Library Card, you can access your patron record
on the Merlin Card Catalog
- View your patron record.
- Locate and place holds on library materials
from other NWLS/Merlin libraries.
- Receive books from other NWLS/Merlin libraries faster
than previously possible.
- Find due dates for items that have been checked out on your card.
- Renew items if others aren't waiting for them.
We are a member of the Northern Waters Library Service, a
consortium of 30 libraries!
Mon./Wed./Fri.: 10 am - 5 pm
Tues./Thurs.: 10 am - 8 pm
Sat.: 10 am - 3 pm
New Year's Day
Christmas Eve Day
New Year's Eve Day
Note: During bad winter
weather, the library automatically closes when the
Used Book Room
Mon. - Sat. 10
a.m. - 4 p.m., when volunteers are available.
- See our Events Page Calendar for information about our annual book
sale, and our Friends of the Library Page for donation guidelines and
- For availability, please check our Meeting Room Online Web
- To reserve the Meeting Room, please call 715-634-2161 or email us at
- The room is available free of charge to non-profit entities.
For profit entities may rent the room at $20.00 for up to four hours and
$40.00 for four hours or more. It is available any time of day...a
key card is needed to enter the front doors if the meeting is held during
our closed hours.
- The room includes a sink, countertop and refridgerator.
It also has a podium, laptop, wireless network , sound system and LD
projector. There are various tables and chairs.
- The room size is approximately 25' x 24'.
- Bathrooms and water fountains are available across the
Weiss Community Library Book