Tax Forms Update: Due to Federal government cutbacks, the IRS is encouraging people to file or obtain copies of tax forms online at the Federal forms. The library will receive paper copies of only the following Federal forms: 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ. These forms should arrive between the end of January and early February.
Paper copies of Federal instruction booklets and other forms/schedules will not be available at the library. Please call 1-800-829-3676 or go online to the Federal forms website listed above to obtain other forms/instructions that you need. You are welcome to use one of the library's public computers to find and print forms/instructions for $.20 per page.
Wisconsin state tax forms are on their way. You also may call 1-608-266-1961 or go online at Wisconsin forms.
Access my Account .
- View your patron record.
- Locate, place holds and receive library materials from our library and other NWLS/Merlin libraries.
- Borrow e-Books after setting up an account at Wisconsin Digital Library.
- Find due dates for items checked out on your card.
- Renew items if others aren't waiting for them.
We are a member of the Northern Waters Library Service, a consortium of 30 libraries!
Mon./Wed./Fri.: 10 am - 5 pm
Tues./Thurs.: 10 am - 8 pm
Sat.: 10 am - 3 pm
New Year's Day
Christmas Eve Day
New Year's Eve Day
Note: During dangerous winter weather, the library automatically closes when the Hayward Schools close.
Used Book Room Hours:
Mon. - Sat. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., when volunteers are available.
- See our Events Page Calendar for information about our annual book sale, and our Friends of the Library Page for donation guidelines and Friends volunteering.
- For availability, please check our Meeting Room Online Web Calendar
- To reserve the Meeting Room, please call 715-634-2161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The room is available free of charge to non-profit entities. For profit entities may rent the room at $20.00 for up to four hours and $40.00 for four hours or more. It is available any time of day...a key card is needed to enter the front doors if the meeting is held during our closed hours.
- The room includes a sink, countertop and refridgerator. It also has a podium, laptop, wireless network , sound system and LD projector. There are various tables and chairs.
- The room size is approximately 25' x 24'.
- Bathrooms and water fountains are available across the hallway.
Weiss Community Library Book Clubs